totally4women – THE community for women
We are an online community for women “who weren’t born yesterday” – women with a story to tell and life experience, which counts no woman out.
We are reaching out to “ordinary” women .
No one is excluded – not even men if they have something interesting to say!
- connect women, whoever and wherever they are
- give women a voice, both individual and collective
- make women feel valued
- be an inspiring, interactive community for women
So if you are interested in being a part of the t4w community for women, do sign up here – it’s free!
We hope you will find t4w positive, encouraging and inspiring with humour running through its veins. If all is not perfect please do tell us but also bear with us; we are trying but it ain’t always easy!
Find out more
- See our contributors page to find out a little more about everyone who makes t4w what it is
- Keep up to date with t4w latest
- Connect with each other using the t4w forums
- Write for us!
- See if you fit the bill to be a t4w roving reporter
All the very best
Carolyn (Chief Ed), Rachel, Dee & Maggie (Web Eds/Social Media) Heather (Fashion Ed), Phyllida (Prolific Roving Reporter), Simon (Insightful Illustrator), Steve (IT Whizz)
Some quotes from the inestimable Joan Rivers to help define us…
I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
Don’t tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won’t respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say “Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.”
I told my mother-in -law that my house was her house and she said “Get the hell off my property.”
t4w – THE community for women